THE HARDEST WORKING CHASSIS IN THE ROOM.
The new Merica bolt-action chassis and stock from WOOX encompasses the classic look and feel of wood with the advanced utility of America’s most popular rifle. Handcrafted in Italy from genuine American Walnut, the rear stock has aggressive checkering on the grip, four quarter-inch spacers and a microcell butt pad, and a QD sling swivel. The vented fore end of American walnut sports M-LOK® rails located at the 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions for mounting accessories geared to any application, from predator and big game hunting to competition shooting
PROUDLY MADE IN ITALY AND IN USA.
Every single Merica Stock is the result of passion and wisdom of the past. Ours is the history of Italian traditions and crafts handed down from fathers to sons.
|Installation||Drop-in. Does not require pillars or extra bedding.
No gunsmithing required.
|Chassis||AA 7075 aircraft-grade aluminum, hard anodized.|
|LOP||13.25” - 14” (spacers included)|
|Max Floating Barrel||1.17”|
Fits this manufacturer Model:
REMINGTON 700 DBM (AICS) SHORT ACTION RH - CLONES INCLUDED
• Magazine DM – Detachable Short Action AICS Pattern Magazines
• Action Short Action
• Bottom Metal Hawkins Precision Short Action M5 Detachable Box Magazine Bottom Metal (PURCHASED SEPARATELY)
• Supported Barrel Mountain / Magnum / Varmint / Standard • Others? chat with us!
• Calibers Accepted .223 Rem / .243 Winchester / .260 Remington / 6.5mm Creedmoor / 7mm-08 Remington / .308 Winchester / .338 Federal / .358 Winchester/ 6.5 PRC /
Others Notes • Our Chassis with the Remington 700 Inlet in their prospective Short or Long action configurations fit all Remington 700 actions and clones including but not limited to the following: Bergara B-14, Kelby Actions, Big Horn Arms, Defiance, Bat Machine, Impact Precision, GA Precision, Curtis, Defiance Machine, Stiller Tac30/Tac300, Bighorn TL2-3, Lonepeak Arms, Impact,Surgeon.
• Left Handed now available! The points for adjusting the LOP and the COMB can be set up to be ambidextrous. You can switch the adjustments to the side you prefer, either Left or right. However, the take down button to detach the stock and can not be changed. It can only be employed on the left side due to the construction of the grip.