THE BEST-CRAFTED RIFLE CHASSIS IN THE WORLD!
PROUDLY MADE IN ITALY AND USA
The WOOX Furiosa stock is a groundbreaking high-performance aftermarket replacement chassis. This high-tech hybrid stock combines wood sections over a full-length aerospace grade aluminum skeleton chassis, giving it the “feel” of a wood stock with the strength and stability of a metal stock. The proven improvements in both accuracy and shot-to-shot consistency proves the Furiosa to be a critical upgrade for serious hunters and shooters.
|Drop-in. Does not require pillars or extra bedding.
No gunsmithing required.
|AA 7075 aircraft-grade aluminum, hard anodized.
|13.5” - 15” adjustable (spacers also included)
|Max Floating Barrel
|Walnut, Micarta Black, Midnight Grey
Fits this manufacturer Model:
REMINGTON 700 DBM (AICS) SHORT ACTION RH - CLONES INCLUDED
• Magazine DM – Detachable Short Action AICS Pattern Magazines
• Action Short Action
• Bottom Metal Hawkins Precision Short Action M5 Detachable Box Magazine Bottom Metal (PURCHASED SEPARATELY)
• Supported Barrel Mountain / Magnum / Varmint / Standard • Others? chat with us!
• Calibers Accepted .223 Rem / .243 Winchester / .260 Remington / 6.5mm Creedmoor / 7mm-08 Remington / .308 Winchester / .338 Federal / .358 Winchester/ 6.5 PRC / and all others Short Action calibers
Others Notes • Our Chassis with the Remington 700 Inlet in their prospective Short or Long action configurations fit all Remington 700 actions and clones including but not limited to the following: Bergara B-14, Kelby Actions, Big Horn Arms, Defiance, Bat Machine, Impact Precision, GA Precision, Curtis, Defiance Machine, Stiller Tac30/Tac300, Bighorn TL2-3, Lonepeak Arms, Impact,Surgeon.
• Left Handed now available! The points for adjusting the LOP and the COMB can be set up to be ambidextrous. You can switch the adjustments to the side you prefer, either Left or right. However, the take down button to detach the stock and can not be changed. It can only be employed on the left side due to the construction of the grip.
Note: The detachable stock function of the Furiosa has been rendered inoperable on units manufactured since Summer 2022. These units have the button on the grip for releasing the shoulder stock from the chassis. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO FORCIBLY REMOVE THE STOCK. The 2023 model, shipping in March, will be a fixed stock with no release button. The decision was made based on actual usage data provided by customers and our never ending goal of producing the most accurate rifle chassis in the world.